Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
1. Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our Services, that can include, but it is not limite to your name, email address, cookies, and other identifying information.
Automated spam detection services may also review visitor comments.
2. Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information, to improve our Services and to personalize your user experience.
3. Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use our Services, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, the date and time of your visit, the duration of time spent on those pages and other actions you take.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Services;
- To personalize your user experience;
- To communicate with you;
- To process payments and fulfill orders;
- To comply with legal obligations;
- To protect our rights and interests.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with the following types of third parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers who help us provide our Services, such as payment processors, hosting providers, and analytics providers.
- Affiliates and Partners: We may share your information with our affiliates and partners to provide you with offers and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Legal and Government Entities: We may share your information with legal and government entities when required by law or to protect our rights and interests.
Links to other websites
We do not have any control over and take no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
Google Analytics Privacy Notice
Our website employs Google Analytics to gather information regarding usage of our website.
This includes data such as demographics, interests, age, gender, frequency of visits, and pages visited, as well as previous websites visited prior to accessing our website. The information we gather from Google Analytics is utilized to improve marketing strategies, advertising efforts, website functionality, and to analyze website traffic.
Our website has enabled Google Analytics advertising features, including remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics only records the IP address assigned to you at the time of your visit to our website, not your name or personal identification details. The information obtained through Google Analytics is not combined with personal data.
Although a permanent cookie is placed on your web browser by Google Analytics to identify you as a unique user on future visits to our website, this cookie can only be utilized by Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to assist in collecting information about our website usage. To learn more about how Google collects and processes data, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
For how long do we store your data?
Regarding the retention of your data, any comments you leave, including its metadata, will be kept indefinitely. This is to enable the automatic recognition and approval of any follow-up comments, rather than holding them for moderation.
And concerning your data rights, if you have left comments, you have the right to request an exported file containing any personal data we have stored about you, including data that you have provided to us. Additionally, you may request the deletion of any personal data we hold about you. However, this does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.